Friday, May 11, 2007

the mercedes came to halt. i heaved a sigh not audible enough yet it could be felt . I opened the door got out looked around the hills which surrounded us,standing i the midst of the valley filled my heart with ovation. with a lump in my throat i opened the back door of the car my daughter was sleeping with her head in her lap as she was working on her lap top .the time has come, unexpectedly she woke up with a start to the cool breeze of what was going to be her home for the next 7 years . like father she'd be educated in a boarding school the very best i had decided ages ago and had dreaded this day but it was necessary .

3 comments:

Crazy Piscean said...

..........

annie said...

One thing i wish i could go back in time was...studyin in a boardin school.It polishes a person totally.
Blogrollin u!

shex said...

well yea boarding school is fun once i get going i can talk about my life there for hours, college frens have gt used to it now :P