Thursday, May 3, 2007

solitude

finally i have found a place where i can see the city lights, without being bothered by other people i can sit through hours and just look just watch just think about my life
my ways, my habbits my reflection and my integrity . well, living in noida that too in a hostel and to find such a secluded place is like an entrance through the pearly gates opened only for me.
the place is a heaven in night ,believe me purring of vehicles , lights of the highway shining bright i can see the guards but they can't see me although the place i am at is supposedly offlimits to students but since when have i given a damn to the rules !
i do it untill i think its wrong , anywaz the one question which still lingers my mind is whether i am a loner ?

i like being alone at times i like being alone because its only when i can hear myself i like being alone when i am tired of the world and its worldly ways
and nowi can't even see :P