Saturday, April 7, 2007

INCOMPLETE

nothing matters i am just phase, it just leaves a blemish mark on the memory
my dreams hallucinations
yes i am schizophrenic
its my world some day i'll also say 'I DO '


::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?
Hold my hand?
Study with me?
Cook for me?
Love me?
Date me?
Loan me some money?
Talk on the phone for hours?


::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?
Wanted to kiss me?
Wanted to kill me?
Broken my heart?
Thought I was unbearably annoying?
Hated me?
Wanted to tell me something but didn't?
Wondered about my sanity?
Wanted to do something to me?
Wanted to slap me?

::WHAT IF::

I died:
I kissed you:
I fell:
I lived next door to you:
I was drunk at a party:
I showed up at ur house unexpectedly:
I stole something:
I was murdered:
I was sleepy:
I cried:
I asked you to marry me: :P
I was hospitalized:

::CAN YOU::
forgive me....
understand me....
live for me....
hear me out....
pat my back....
kiss me on my forehead....
forgive me ....

No comments: